Monday, June 30, 2008

BOX SALE!!!

I am having a box sale in my Etsy shop. It is about time to clear out some my current stuff to make room for some new boxes in the works. So stop by and check them out. Enjoy!  For now the kids and I are off to the pool. Hope you are all having a happy and healthy summer.




I am also curious what you use boxes for.  To hold treasures, gifts, to just look pretty on a shelf... to keep old love letters or just to store junk in your basement ???? Do you like boxes for function or for aesthetic reasons or both??? Personally I like to make them and I find that the process of constructing them is the most rewarding for me.... from an artistic stand point.  I construct the boxes from scratch using book/binders board and then cover them with beautiful papers and bookcloths.  

2 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

I think your little boxes would be a great way to present a gift card. Hmmm.......

Joyce said...

Rae I have given some of your boxes as prayer boxes and very carefully I have filled them with chocolates and cookies. I would like to have one to store all of the cards and letters I have received from my husband when we dated and during our marriage. Right now they are tied with a satin ribbon. Hmmm... I think I might have to place an order this way I can keep them in the nightstand drawer...