Saturday, April 12, 2008

oh my poor neglected blog

Romantic Reds

I am still here!  Just busy.  This weekend I have a todo list the length of my arm and would be thrilled to get any number of the items crossed off.  I find such satisfaction in crossing things off a list.  I have a shelf and pictures to hang, 2 chairs to prime and paint (Home Desperate...er um Depot here we come), I want hang my paper rack and get my paper organized,  work on commission and ETSY stuff...(a girl just has to make stuff) , laundry... there is always laundry and the list goes on and on.  I think I convinced the husband that a trip to Home Depot would be a good rainy day family activity and then the prospects of using power tools later on today...that man is putty in my hands.  LOL.  Well I am off to hopefully go great things today and fingers crossed I can steal away some work time in my studio.  For now the baby thinks he wants to eat a bag of diapers... gotta run.  

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi,
I just found you through Todays Creative Blog, and I love your beautiful cards! I am the same and love a list, it seems to keep me focused and I get such a buzz scoring jobs done off. And my studio space is the same there is always a fine line between having to clear it up and making. But that is all part of the fun :)