Sunday, April 20, 2008

So how'd ya like them apples...

Apple Red that is...
My cousin's son (15 years old) built these chairs.  They have been sitting in my studio all winter long just waiting for a fresh coat of paint and a nice warm day.  Today was the day.  I primed them and painted them and best of all got them out of my studio and outside on the deck where they belong.  Killing two birds with one stone... also freeing up more space in my studio.  There is now one tidy corner in my space...a big step in the right direction towards getting organized.  



Now all I need is a bottle of wine and a bug zapper... I am realistic after all.  Obtaining a bottle of wine and a bug zapper are far more likely than finding a flat stomach and a nice tight @$$ in time for bathing suit season... but a girl can dream.  

3 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Love those chairs.....yummy red!

I gave up on the anatomy long ago......give me the wine and the bug zapper any day ( actually, dark beer)!

:-) Rosie

rae said...

amen sista!

Summerdayblues said...

Hey, your deck is a beautiful place and the view also is so nice. The chairs look very inviting to sit down and dream along ... :-)