Thursday, April 3, 2008

A very Excellent Award

Whoo hoo! Look what I got... Thanx Jen for the honor. As I step up to accept my award I must now recognize 10 other blogs that I feel are EXCELLENT! I nominate the following blogs for several reasons...they inspire me, they make me laugh, they make me think outside the box, they are entertaining or just simply because.


1. Jen over at Sanctuary Arts

2. Ryan at All Things Littlput

3. Kristen from Mommy Needs A Cocktail

4 Lisa Leonard at It's the Little Things

5. Rosanna posting from Rosie's Whimsy

6. Cindy at The Paper Studio

7. Kim from Today's Creative Blog

8. Heather at Little Wonders

9. Kelly from outnumbered mommy

10 Katie at where are the sens


OK Ladies...take awhile to bask in the glory and then if you so choose to accept this Excellent Blog Award you must also share the love and give this award to 10 others you deem worthy... it is ok to re-gift and give to someone who has previously received the award. So have fun and pass on this 'atta boy bloggy pat on the back for a job well done.

1 comment:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! "She likes me, she really, really likes me" (That is my best Sally Field impersonation)!

I do so appreciate the award! :-) Rosie