Saturday, March 29, 2008

getting back to normal

I survived Spring break... only 2 more days to go and we will be back into our normal routine.  I have spent precious little time in the studio this past week and I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty again.  I just ordered some paper from a new source, washi wholesale, and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new stash of beautiful Japanese papers.  

still on my list to do....

1. ****done**** order binders board and PVA... been putting this off because the delivery charge for such heavy items is depressing.

2.  ***for heaven's sake girl...get your butt moving*** finish prep work for Drop Spine Box Making class and Making Your Own Bookcloth class that I will be teaching in the next few weeks.

3. ***some progress*** commissions... I already have some work being requested for Christmas time, but that always sneaks up on me so I am trying to get some of those projects out of the way while things are slow.

4.  ***3 loads done...countless more to go*** laundry... lots and lots of laundry

       

3 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Good to make lists. I always have one going.....I just forget to look at it half the time! LOL Rosie

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Hey, sweetie.........just wanted to let you know I featured your little accordion books on my blog today.

:-) Rosie

rae said...

what an honor... thank you Rosie
rae