Thursday, February 21, 2008

busy bee...

Wow! You all have kept me really  busy this week... Thanx!  Things have been flying off the shelves at my little Etsy shop.  This whole experience has been fun and exciting so far...and it keeps me off the streets...ha ha. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a peek at my shop and for those of you who found something that you liked enough to purchase... an extra special Thank you.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.  Well, I am off to spend some quiet time with the kids before sending them off to bed and then it is back to the messy studio for me.  Pop back in from time to time to see what's new.  

4 comments:

The UnStrungSisters - Amy and Erin said...

I found your blog through your Etsy shop and love your Etsy items and the bird nests below! It good to see studio space similar to what we are used to!

rae said...

thanx... I am glad to hear that I am in good company.
rae

Rosie's Whimsy said...

You are welcome :-) The pleasure is all mine! I am anxiously awaiting (july) the birth of my first grandchild and have all sorts of ideas of how I will use your precious accordion books. :-)

rae said...

Congrats on the nearing arrival of your grandchild! Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy your books.

I use drawing paper (bit thicker and durable) for the accordion pages so you could stamp a print of the baby's foot in the book if you wanted...just leave the page open until the ink dries.

Thank you again and stop by anytime.
rae