Sunday, February 17, 2008

dreamy... (little box that is)

OK... so I am in new camera nirvana.  And tonight I am going to DREAM of all the fabulous pictures I will take.  



This a fun little box I like to call The Tooth Fairy Special.  I haven't made any of these in awhile but they are fun and quaint.  The idea behind these tiny boxes is that you put your tooth inside (instead of under your pillow) for the Tooth Fairy and she leaves coins behind.  So it is like a little treasure box that your kids can open in the morning to find the prize that their lost tooth has fetched. And of course there is bling... all fairies like bling... which is sure to attract the Tooth Fairy's attention and perhaps encourage her to leave something extra special.  Of course they can be used for other things too and are the perfect size for earrings or other small item and make a fabulous presentation for gift giving.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is really cute!