Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh happy day

Well my husband surprised me and came home with a new camera today.  It is a Canon something-or-other with entirely too many bells and whistles but I am so excited... now I just have to learn how to use it.  I hope to be posting some new pics here and some new items on my Etsy site very soon.  On Saturday,  I have a fabulous day chasing children, taking pictures, grocery shopping and art making planned... after a cup of coffee and a hair cut of course.  A girl has to look her best you know... at least if my hair looks good no one will notice the baby vomit on my sleeve or the snot line... wanna know how tall my children are??? look for the snot line on my clothes. 

And for those of you who read  blessed and lucky... yes, I will be posting pics of Andrew's new gappy grin too.  

2 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

Yeah! See, despite what you've told me, he's not all that bad ;)
can't wait to see those new pics...
Jen R

rae said...

he's a keeper!