Friday, February 29, 2008

less than productive

I have several "almost done" projects screaming at me to finish them.  However the baby is teething and just this side of miserable.  For the past several days he has had a fever, produced and impressive amount of drool and snot, has had a hard time nursing and been virtually inconsolable.  After being up all night... he finally went down for a long nap this afternoon and actually woke up a bit like his old self.  He is smiling and since I am typing this message, it should be obvious that he has allowed me to put him down for a short stretch of time.  He is normally the happiest and easiest baby around but this teething thing has really thrown him all out of sorts.  And what does he have to show for it... well, my once toothless wonder now has 2 (yes 2 erupted at the same time) new shiny teeth.  Oh and did I mention that they are sharp and he bites!  I am hoping to get some work done tomorrow but as many of you know... the world stops when the kids are sick.  

1 comment:

Free Art Printables said...

That is so hard when thay are sick! I hope you guys are doing better... spring is almost here!