Tuesday, February 12, 2008

bye bye camera

My camera up and died.  It has been in failing health for some time now and although it still took great pictures it could only handle about 10-15 pictures before it got tired and powered down...in the prime of its life it could go for several days of heavy use.  And the memory card that used to hold a few hundred pics now flashes "full" at about 27 photos.  So it was not surprise when yesterday the old girl powered down for good.  So we are in the market for a new camera.  How ironic that I just set up my Etsy shop and another blog to share photos of the kids with family and my  camera decides it is time to call it quits.  Uhhhhgggg! So I won't be able to add any new items to my Etsy list for awhile... but check back soon cuz I working on some fun stuff.

5 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Rae, I featured you today on Today's Creative Blog because I am in awe of your boxes........then I noticed that I should have asked permission first to use your photos. ooops.......is it ok?

Please email me for your blinkie
krjdemmon@comcast.net

rae said...

OH sure... that is perfectly fine. OMG I am honored. thanx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. I know the feeling.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that your camera went up and died on you! But I had to tell you that I love your blog!
:)Hugs,
Robyn

Free Art Printables said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!ON BEING ON TODAY'S!!!!
Jen