Monday, February 4, 2008

finding the time

Uhhhggggg!  There is just not enough time in the day...there is always something that someone needs and they need it RIGHT NOW!  I am itching to work on some more boxes but I just haven't been able to set aside a good chunk of time to get anything done.   So I am currently working on smaller projects that can be put down quickly when the natives get restless. I have tons of scrap papers... beautiful, but too small to be of much use for my boxes... so I am making some small books.  I can fold the accordion pages and  sew signatures while helping Andrew with his homework, Sam is at school and Sean is sleeping (it is a beautiful thing when everyone is happy, content or otherwise occupied).  I have been trying to do a handful each day and then when I am ready to get messy in my studio I will have a bunch of projects that I can just jump right in to. High on my priority list is to get some more boxes cut and glued up too.    

No comments: